Also, I would like to introduce to all readers a very interesting book attached in the thereafter file and compiled so that you can experience and test yourselves.
Please read as follows:
Reference: 9 Habits of millionaires
The millionaire has their own way of thinking and outlook of the world. Specifically, the normal people just find out problems whereas at the same place the millionaires see the opportunities to make money. Besides, while you just get failure, they accumulate valuable experiences helping them to achieve much greater chances.
Thus, if you do not have millionaires’ way of thinking you cannot find out the unlimited hidden opportunities, and you can not focus on and have determination in the implementation of the daring ideas and strategies.
Habit No.1: Working out of expectation
Habit No.2: Being active
Habit No.3: Being absolutely responsible
Habit No.4: Not thinking of coming in for
Habit No.5: Doing what you like best
Habit No.6: Taking action straightforwardly
Habit No.7: Focusing on making money with all your heart
Habit No.8: Having the ability to change Failure into Victory
Habit No.9: Highly assessing the role of money
Reference : 17 Ways of Prosperity Thinking (T. Harv Eker)
17 WAYS RICH PEOPLE THINK AND ACT DIFFERENTLY FROM POOR AND MIDDLE-CLASS PEOPLE
1. Rich people believe “I create my life”. Poor people believe “Life happens to me”.
2. Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose
3. Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
4. Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
5. Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.
6. Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.
7. Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
8. Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.
9. Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
10. Rich people are excellent receivers. Poor people are poor receivers.
11. Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time.
12. Rich people think “both”. Poor people think “either/or”.
13. Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people focus on their working income.
14. Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
15. Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.
16. Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
17. Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.